Challenging Cases in Infection Prevention
- Discuss real-world challenges in infection prevention in various healthcare settings
- Compare strengths and weaknesses of solutions to challenging problems
- Formulate management strategies and discuss resources to assist in the implementation of the solutions discussed
- Compare knowledge with other peers and assess clinical acumen in infection prevention
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.