HAI in Pediatrics 2019
- Discuss current strategies to prevent CAUTIs in children
- Discuss current strategies to prevent SSIs in children
- Discuss the role clinical care algorithms for neonatal sepsis have in antibiotic and diagnostic stewardship in neonates.
- Discuss recent updates to HICPAC guidelines and how they will impact pediatrics
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.