Hot Topics in MDROs: Infection Prevention & MDROs
- Discuss impact of COVID-19 on incidence of C. auris and gram negative MDROs.
- Evaluate the most commonly used interventions to prevent transmission of MDROs.
- Discuss how healthcare teams can implement personalized MDRO prevention plan for their facility.
The 2023 Webinar Program Planning Committee assisted with the development of this program. You can view the 2023 LearningCE Program Committee Roster and Disclosures.
- 1.00 ABIM MOCSuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC point’s equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- 1.00 ACPE PharmacyThe continuing education activities for pharmacists will be developed through a joint providership of ProCE, Inc. and SHEA. ProCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education (CPE).
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 Nursing Contact HoursThe Virginia Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Participation