Interesting Cases in Infection Prevention
- Describe successful strategies to prevent Carbapenemresistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) in children
- Identify the pros and cons of post-operative prophylaxis in specific high-risk patient groups
- Describe the crucial stakeholders in a successful antibiotic stewardship program
- Given the IPC limitations in the context of nursing homes, determine the interventions that are likely to be successful
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.