Journal CME December - Rural–urban differences in antibiotic prescribing for uncomplicated urinary tract infection
Rural-urban differences in antibiotic prescribing for uncomplicated urinary tract infection
To examine rural–urban differences in temporal trends and risk of inappropriate antibiotic use by agent and duration among women with uncomplicated urinary tract infection (UTI).
- Read the article with the PDF provided
- Take the quiz until you score a passing rate of 80%
- Fill out the Program Evaluation
- Earn your CME and print your certificate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.