Journal CME June - Evaluation of antibiotic prescribing in emergency departments and urgent care centers across the Veterans’ Health Administration
Evaluation of antibiotic prescribing in emergency departments and urgent care centers across the Veterans’ Health Administration
Assessments of antibiotic prescribing in ambulatory care have largely focused on viral acute respiratory infections (ARIs). It is unclear whether antibiotic prescribing for bacterial ARIs should also be a target for antibiotic stewardship efforts. In this study, we evaluated antibiotic prescribing for viral and potentially bacterial ARIs in patients seen at emergency departments (EDs) and urgent care centers (UCCs).
- Read the article with the PDF provided
- Take the quiz until you score a passing rate of 80%
- Fill out the Program Evaluation
- Earn your CME and print your certificate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.