Journal CME March - Use of viral DNA surrogate markers to study routes of transmission of healthcare-associated pathogens
Use of viral DNA surrogate markers to study routes of transmission of healthcare-associated pathogens
To study routes of transmission of cauliflower mosaic virusDNAmarkers from 31 source patients and from environmental surfaces in their rooms.
- Read the article with the PDF provided
- Take the quiz until you score a passing rate of 80%
- Fill out the Program Evaluation
- Earn your CME and print your certificate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.