Journal CME November - Preparedness and response to an emerging health threat—Lessons learned from Candida auris outbreaks in the United States
Preparedness and response to an emerging health threat—Lessons learned from Candida auris outbreaks in the United States
Candida auris infections continue to occur across the United States and abroad, and healthcare facilities that care for vulnerable populations must improve their readiness to respond to this emerging organism. We aimed to identify and better understand challenges faced and lessons learned by those healthcare facilities who have experienced C. auris cases and outbreaks to better prepare those who have yet to experience or respond to this pathogen.
- Read the article with the PDF provided
- Take the quiz until you score a passing rate of 80%
- Fill out the Program Evaluation
- Earn your CME and print your certificate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.