Journal CME September - Automated outbreak detection of hospital-associated pathogens: Value to infection prevention programs
Automated outbreak detection of hospital-associated pathogens: Value to infection prevention programs
To assess the utility of an automated, statistically-based outbreak detection system to identify clusters of hospital-acquired microorganisms.
- Read the article with the PDF provided
- Take the quiz until you score a passing rate of 80%
- Fill out the Program Evaluation
- Resources includes an Interview with the Author from the ICHE Podcast
- Earn your CME and print your certificate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.