Journal CME September - Timing and route of contamination of hospitalized patient rooms with healthcare-associated pathogens
Timing and route of contamination of hospitalized patient rooms with healthcare-associated pathogens
To investigate the timing and routes of contamination of the rooms of patients newly admitted to the hospital.
- Read the article with the PDF provided
- Take the quiz until you score a passing rate of 80%
- Fill out the Program Evaluation
- Earn your CME and print your certificate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.