The Needle and the Damage Done: The Infection Control Implications of Opiate Diversion by Healthcare Workers
- Understand the infectious risks associated with drug diversion in healthcare facilities
- Learn to identify if drug diversion is occurring at your facility
- Understand the steps involved in investigating a diversion event at your facility
- Identify key features of a comprehensive prevention program for drug diversion
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.