Putting the Fun in Unfunded: Regulatory Requirements in Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Settings
- Describe recent developments associated with implementation of effective antibiotic stewardship and infection prevention and control programs in PA/LTC settings
- Detail the requirements for the specialized training required for the Infection Prevention and Control Officer for Phase 3 of the Reform of Requirements
- Interpret and respond to the requirement to reduce Legionella risk in healthcare facility water system in PA/LTC settings.
- Recognize the rational for and support successful strategies to vaccinate residents of PA/LTC settings
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.