In these audiocasts, recorded at the SHEA/CDC ORTP Regional Training Workshop, experts discuss successes and failures of past infectious disease outbreaks and offer insights into the key steps involved in preparing your facility for the next high-consequence pathogen infection, communicating during hospital crises, defining leadership roles during responses, and identifying actions that can and should be taken to care for patients, staff, and public.
- A Survivor's Story: Dual Citizenship at the Ebola Bedside
- A Hospital Epidemiologists Guide to the Galaxy
- Newbie's Guide to Policy Development
- Case Study 1: MERS-CoV
- Hope Is Not a Plan
- HICS and Hiccups
- Location, Location, Location
- Case Study 2: Cherchez Le LTAC
- Case Study 3: Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers
- PCR Is Not Always the Answer
- Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse
- Who's the Boss?
- Get Your Sim On!
- Keeping Up With the Krisis