Healthcare-Associated Infection (HAI) Surveillance: Why, How, and What Does it Mean
This webinar will cover the rationale for performing HAI surveillance, methods for case-finding and application of NHSN definitional criteria for the four major types of HAIs using case studies, and translation of the data to inform performance improvement initiatives.
There are 2 Live Webinars in this series:
- Part 1: Live Webinar on 4/30 from 12:00-1:00 pm EST
- Part 2: Live Webinar on 5/15 from 12:00-1:00 pm EST
The recorded webinars and PowerPoint presentations will be posted in this course the day after the live webinars.
Infectious diseases physicians, Healthcare Epidemiologists, and Infection Preventionists
LearningCE Webinar Promotion:
All SHEA webinars are offered complimentary for our Members. These online educational programs are part of the many Member Benefits, that SHEA is proud to offer.
Part 1 of this webinar series will be free for BOTH Members and Non-Members.
If you wish to access the recording, it will be available on LearningCE, complimentary for Members, and $20.00 for Non-Members.
|If you wish to receive such benefits as complimentary Webinars, Podcasts, and Journal CME, released monthly on LearningCE, then JOIN SHEA TODAY!|
- Kathy Allen-Bridson, BSN, MScPH, CIC
- Dr. Daniel Pollock, MD
- Katie White, MPH
- Ronda Sinkowitz-Cochran, MPH
- Rashad Arcement, MSPH
- Dr. Bhagyashri Navalkele, MD
- Dr. Joan Hebden, RN, MS, CIC, FAPIC
- Jade Belcher, SHEA Staff
- Special Promotion! The Live Webinar is available for free to BOTH Members and Non-Members
- The Recorded Webinar is available, complimentary for Members and $20.00 for Non-Members
This Webinar (Live and Recorded) will be complimentary for Members and $20.00 for Non-Members
If you are a SHEA Member, and are being charged, please contact LearningCE@shea-online.org