Part 2 - Using the TAP Strategy for Targeted HAI Prevention
This webinar will cover the rationale for performing HAI surveillance, methods for case-finding and application of NHSN definitional criteria for the four major types of HAIs using case studies, and translation of the data to inform performance improvement initiatives.
Part 2 of 2
"Using the TAP Strategy for Targeted HAI Prevention"
by Katelyn White, MPH, Rashad Arcement, MSPH, and Ronda Sinkowitz-Cochran, MPH
- Understand and interpret NHSN data to develop preventive action plan (Targeted Assessment for Prevention (TAP) Strategy and the cumulative attributable difference (CAD))
- Demonstrate how partners can translate the HHS 2020 HAI targets into concrete goals to drive action, using the CAD metric
- Introduce the suite of TAP Strategy tools that can facilitate the identification of target locations, assessment of infection prevention practices, and implementation of interventions to prevent HAIs
- Non-Members: Purchase the course (if you are not directed to checkout, click the shopping cart icon in the top-right corner)
- Click "Take Course"
- Click "Join Webinar" in order to register and receive email directions and reminders