Journal CME December - Multiple Importations and Transmission of Colistin-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae in a Hospital in Northern India
Multiple Importations and Transmission of Colistin-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae in a Hospital in Northern India
Resistance to colistin, a last resort antibiotic, has emerged in India. We investigated colistin-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae(ColR-KP) in a hospital in India to describe infections, characterize resistance of isolates, compare concordance of detection methods, and identify transmission events.
- Read the article with the PDF provided
- Take the quiz until you score a passing rate of 80%
- Fill out the Program Evaluation
- *Resources includes an Interview with the Author from the ICHE Podcast
- Earn your CME and print your certificate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.