Journal CME February - Infections after pediatric ambulatory surgery: Incidence and risk factors
Infections after pediatric ambulatory surgery: Incidence and risk factors
To describe the epidemiology of surgical site infections (SSIs) after pediatric ambulatory surgery.
- Read the article with the PDF provided
- Take the quiz until you score a passing rate of 80%
- Fill out the Program Evaluation
- Earn your CME and print your certificate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.