Journal CME November - Evaluation of a multifaceted approach to antimicrobial stewardship education methods for medical residents
Evaluation of a multifaceted approach to antimicrobial stewardship education methods for medical residents
Medical residents are an important group for antimicrobial stewardship programs (ASPs) to target with interventions aimed at improving antibiotic prescribing. In this study, we compared antimicrobial prescribing practices of 2 academic medical teams receiving different ASP training approaches along with a hospitalist control group.
- Read the article with the PDF provided
- Take the quiz until you score a passing rate of 80%
- Fill out the Program Evaluation
- *Resources includes an Interview with the Author from the ICHE Podcast
- Earn your CME and print your certificate
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.