Our Place in Healthcare Quality
The goal of this series is to provide an overview of quality improvement terminology, techniques and tools for the hospital epidemiologist, and how these can be leveraged to achieve better patient safety and outcomes through the lenses of antimicrobial stewardship and infection control.
Part 1 of 5
"Our Place in Healthcare Quality" by William Matthew Linam
- Discuss the role of the Hospital Epidemiologist in healthcare quality.
- List effective strategies to communicate infection prevention and antibiotic stewardship recommendations to both hospital leaders and frontline providers.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Purchase the course (if you are not directed to checkout, click the shopping cart icon in the top-right corner)
- Click "Take Course"
- Click "Join Webinar" in order to register and recieve email directions and reminders
- After listening to the Webinar, take the Post Test
- Download or print your certificate