We Can't Do It Alone: Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing with a Team
The goal of this series is to provide an overview of quality improvement terminology, techniques and tools for the hospital epidemiologist, and how these can be leveraged to achieve better patient safety and outcomes through the lenses of antimicrobial stewardship and infection control.
Part 2 of 5
"We Can’t Do It Alone: Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing with a Team" by John O'Horo and Eric Stone
- Discuss the different stages in the life cycle of a team.
- Discuss the role effective team dynamics plays in successful improvement.
- List behaviors that facilitate effective teamwork.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Purchase the course (if you are not directed to checkout, click the shopping cart icon in the top-right corner)
- Click "Take Course"
- Click "Join Webinar" in order to register and recieve email directions and reminders
- After listening to the Webinar, take the Post Test
- Download or print your certificate